Arbo Marketing is a full service digital marketing agency based in Portland, Oregon. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, hard-working members to join our team. Because of the relatively young age of our company, and the rapid expansion and growth we are experiencing, we truly believe the growth opportunity for new hires is boundless.
Client Relations Representative
As a Client Relations Representative you will have direct sales responsibilities over our complete suite of marketing solutions including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Web Design, and more. The Client Relations Representative will be responsible for growth by acquiring new customers as well as product enhancements with current clients. Client Relations Representatives are assigned to a territory and work from a primary geographic location where the Regional Sales Executive resides.
- Proactively contact prospects on a regular basis and present packages (in person, phone and web presentations) that suit their needs.
- Make outbound calls and physical visits to customers.
- Stay current on the changing marketing landscape for digital marketing.
- Engage with management to help create and close opportunities.
- Execute upon and meet performance objectives set by management.
- Must be punctual, committed and have a winning positive attitude.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO, providing administrative and program support and representing the Corporate Office in a manner that reflects Arbo’s Customer Commitment.
- Provides calendar management support to the CEO; assists the CEO and Executive Management with a variety of administrative activities including file management, meeting packet preparation, information gathering and reporting, and assisting with special projects as requested.
- Manages Corporate documentation and company records including coordination with local and foreign offices to securing required signatures, and maintaining filing systems; ensures the security and confidentiality of documents and oversees record retention.
- Acts as primary point of contact for annual meeting, leadership meetings, conferences and other special events; organizes and plans travel, accommodations and logistics; compiles information, prepares packets, disseminates materials and coordinates communications; tracks and maintains costs, reservations and travel schedules.
As a Web Designer, you’ll work on behalf of our clients to create partnerships that improve their online presence with a “continuous improvement” ideology. This creative, technical position requires a keen eye for details, design, and composition as well as an imaginative mind driven to develop and maintain your specialty knowledge and skill set. A disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach is central to this role with an emphasis on marketing and strategic thinking.
- Provide user-centered design expertise from concept to delivery
- Adapt to design & advertising tactics with knowledge of the latest in digital marketing trends and software to remain relevant in this competitive industry
- Create professional marketing materials based on client direction & web/email design best practices
- Design web page components that are informative and sales/marketing focused to convert traffic into leads
- Develop creative graphics, designs & web pages based on client direction
- Work closely with clients to understand their strategic marketing goals to apply them to a site design and UX
- Bring well thought-out ideas to management to improve existing processes
- Look at every situation as a marketer to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Set personal and team goals with a work ethic to meet or exceed them
- Manage & prioritize multiple projects with differing timelines simultaneously through to completion
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as a web designer
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Technical and intellectual task-based focus with ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Confident and articulate customer-centric communicator with excellent writing skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop; Illustrator experience is a plus
- Significant WordPress experience is a must
- Proficient in CSS, HTML5, and other relevant, up-to-date Internet standards